The DX8 transmitter is the most advanced 8-channel system you will find anywhere. Its next-generation Spektrum™ AirWare™ software, built-in telemetry (telemetry module sold separately), Spektrum Data Interface and superior ergonomics will completely revolutionize how you fly. And it’s the only 8-channel that gives you these advanced capabilities, plus the proven speed and precision of Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® control.
Spektrum AirWare™ Software
Spektrum AirWare software was developed exclusively by the Spektrum brand from the ground up. It has all the programming functions an expert airplane or heli pilot could want, but you don’t have to be an expert to use them.
The built-in telemetry feature on the DX8 transmitter gives you the ability to receive real-time information on things like your model’s battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature and more. And it will all appear right on the big, backlit DX8 display so you can see it at a glance. (Telemetry module required, not included)
The weight distribution and ergonomics of the DX8 transmitter provide a sense of balance and comfort that perfectly complements the speed and precision of its DSMX® technology. You really do have to feel it to believe it. Some of the more impressive ergonomic features are those usually only available on much more expensive transmitters.
Spektrum Data Interface
With the Spektrum Data Interface you can use a standard SD card (SD card not included) to share model setups with other DX8 owners, store extra model memory and stay up to date with the latest software releases.
The DX8 transmitter features ModelMatch™ technology that prevents operating a model using the wrong model memory. This feature can prevent stripped servo gears, broken linkages and even a crash due to attempting to operate a model using the wrong memory.
The DX8 transmitter is not compatible with the Spektrum AR6000/BR6000 receiver.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2®, DSMX or Spektrum products.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.
- Transmitter Only, does not included receiver, servos, or telemetry module.
- High-speed 11ms frame rate with 2048 resolution
- 30-model internal memory
- Large 128 x 64 backlit screen
- Includes 2000mAh lithium ion battery
- Includes global 12V charger with adapters for international use
- Includes Spektrum™ neckstrap
- 4 user-selectable control modes (modes 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Spektrum Data Interface for expanded model memory, model sharing and firmware updates
- Exclusive Spektrum AirWare™ software
- SimpleScroll™ programming interface for easy menu navigation
- Electronic E-ring electronically prevents overdriving the cyclic servos
- 5-point graphic tail curve
- 5-point graphic throttle and pitch curve
- Active gain and governor trim allows in-flight adjustment
- Swashplate timing
- Telemetry alerts (vibe and audible)
- 6 swashplate types
- 3-position flap switch with flap delay and elevator compensation programming
- 8 wing types and 5 tail types
- Language select (English, Italian, French, Spanish or German)
- User-assigned switch function
- Programmable throttle cut
- Refined ergonomics with no-slip comfort grips
- Programmable timer with throttle timer startup
- Quad bearing gimbals
Register for software updates and get the latest enhancements here.
|# of Channels:
||Airplane and heli
||1, 2, 3 or 4
Parts & Accessories
- 8 wing types: normal, dual aileron, flaperon, 1 aileron 1 flap, 1 ailerons 2 flaps, 2 ailerons, 2 flaps, elevon
- 5 tail types: normal, V-tail, dual elevator, dual rudder, dual elevator/rudder
- 3-position flaps with elevator compensation and adjustable flap speed
- 5-point throttle curve
- Aileron-to-rudder mixing
- 6 programmable mixes
- Governor programming
- Active governor trim
- Active gyro trim
- 5-point throttle curve
- Cyclic/rudder-to-throttle mixing
- Swashplate mixing
- Electronic E-ring
Common Features Airplane & Helicopter
- 30-model onboard memory
- Active servo monitor
- Telemetry audio and vibe alerts
- Dual rate
- Active range test
- User-adjustable control modes
- User-defined switch assignment
- Channel renaming
- Selectable trim steps
- Throttle cut
- Timer throttle or switch start
- Servo reverse
- Sub trim
- Travel adjust
- Servo monitor
- Range check
1 Authorized Warranty Period (One Year)
What this Warranty Covers:
Horizon Hobby, Inc., (Horizon) warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased (the "Product") will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 years from the date of purchase.
1 Authorized Warranty Period (Date of Purchase)
What this Warranty Covers
Horizon Hobby, Inc., (Horizon) warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased (the "Product") will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the date of purchase.